With two feet of record breaking snow headed straight for my house today, my thoughts have turned to staying warm and toasty this wintry weekend in the nation's capitol. I am a huge fan of throws-I have them all over the house. Some of my tips:
1. Cashmere-Williams-Sonoma Home has wonderful quality and colors.
2. Mohair-Ralph Lauren's are luscious.
3. Hermes are gorgeous but pricey.
4. Choose dramatic colors to make a design statement-no need to go boring or matchy matchy.
5. Please don't fold them neatly-a pet peeve of mine-artfully toss like these great examples by interior designer Joe Nye.