|"Palm Beach Idyll" by Slim Aarons|
1. At the top of my list would have to be La Mer Moisturizing Cream. I have been using it for years and it is worth every penny. A jar lasts a long time as you only use a dime size dollop. And I don't use any other products on my skin or have facials or anything else done and my skin is IMHO gorgeous. (Don't accidently get the Soft Cream version - it is not the same).
|La Mer Moisturizing Cream|
2. Fracas Eau de Parfum. The original 1948 masterpiece that forever changed the world of perfumery, Fracas is sultry, seductive, and unsettling. Difficult to resist, impossible to forget. With fragrance notes of bergamot, tuberose, jasmine, and musk. It was the perfume worn by Marilyn Monroe (when she wasn't wearing Chanel No. 5), Rita Hayworth, and Brigitte Bardot. And its modern die-hard fans range from such polar opposites as: Madonna to Martha Stewart, Ivana Trump to Courtney Love, Princess Caroline of Monaco to Bianca Jagger.
Receive 1 free Fracas Mini Body Lotion 75ml when you purchase 1 or more items offered by Robert Piguet Parfums. Enter code JGK273R2 at checkout. Select "Add both to Cart" under Special offers and product promotions to automatically apply promo code JGK273R2.
|Fracas Eau de Parfum for Women|
3. Maldon Smoked Sea Salt will change your culinary life. It is something you really should have in your pantry. Smoked sea salt is a finishing salt. You do not use it during cooking but AFTER. It is mild and delicate, adding a subtle hint of smoke and a textural crunch. Don't waste it cooking with it. It is not kosher salt.
Here are just some of the ways you can use smoked sea salt:
1. When you have put your grill away for the season, use it for that smoky flame grilled flavor on anything you would grill - meat, chicken, seafood, vegetables.
2. On a grilled cheese sandwich.
3. On any breakfast or brunch eggs - especially scrambled eggs.
4. On an avocado or avocado toast.
5. On soups.
6. On chili.
7. On the rim of a Bloody Mary or margarita.
8. On vanilla or chocolate ice cream.
9. On brownies or chocolate chip cookies just out of the oven.
10. On corn on the cob.
11. On sliced heirloom tomatoes.
12. On roasted vegetables. Try my favorite - on broiled shishito peppers.
13. On salads.
|Maldon Smoked Sea Salt|
|Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle|
|ChappyWrap Brant Point Blues Original Blanket|
|Trapp Orange Vanilla Candle|
|Dyson V8 Animal Cordless Vacuum|
|Blissy 100% Mulberry Pillowcase|
|Bartesian Cocktail Machine|