I made progress this week on my new home on so many fronts. I posted yesterday on plans for the guest bathroom. I stopped by Benjamin Moore for orange paint samples yesterday. There are many that look great with my wallpaper. I will order several samples from Samplize to bring over to the new house to try.
The vanity will be lacquered in orange like the wainscoting. I will change out the counter and sink. I love the looks of this counter above. Does this look dark green or black and does it look like marble or granite? The combination with the orange wallpaper is killer. I want this. I Also love the rectangular sink. I have two beautiful gold mirrors from my previous home that I will try out and see if they might work. I would love to find spots for one or both. The wallpaper pictured here is Coral Monkey Business by Bob Collins and Sons. OMG - is the toilet seat lid actually up in a photo shoot????
Here is another shot - I love the art.
|Gray Malin - Mykonos Blue and Orange Umbrellas|
Well, I am going on all cylinders here. This week I -
1. Ordered a chandelier for the breakfast room
2. Received the Dana Gibson fixture for the foyer
3. Hired the movers
4. Decided on home insurance
5. Chose the canvas palm tree with all your help
6. Received the gray Samplize paint samples and made a likely choice
7. Chose a sofa for the great room
8. Chose a sofa for the study
9. Decided on lighting for my un dining room
10. Found a couple great items at HomeGoods
11. Figured out how to have a television in the master bedroom and hide it
12. Hunted down two out of stock items from Williams Sonoma that I will pick up today
13. Ordered a really fun rattan piece from Urban Outfitters
I will post on some of these coming up. Let me know if you are interested in seeing any of these and would love your thoughts on the vanity counter above. I hope you all know how much I appreciate and am enjoying all of your comments. It is making this journey more fun and more successful. Thank you.